There is a growing consensus expressed by world leaders on the urgent need for ridding the world of nuclear weapons. A Nuclear Weapons Convention is widely recognized as the best negotiating process yet devised to bring about total nuclear disarmament. Leaders have supported the public campaign for zero nuclear weapons led by the Global Zero movement. Explore these links to other organizations pursuing goals of total nuclear disarmament.
Other links and articles
- Canadian Pugwash Group
- Disarming Conflict
- Nuclear Abolition Forum
- Physicians For Global Survival Canada
- Australians for a Nuclear Weapons Convention
- International Physicians For the Prevention Of Nuclear Weapons
- Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs
- Global Zer0
- Global Zero Canada
- Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Middle Powers Initiative
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Acronym Institute for Disarmament Diplomacy
Note: These projects are not part of the Canadians for a Nuclear Weapons Convention initiative. We cannot be responsible for controlling the availability, accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information on other websites. As well, the decision to include a specific link is not intended to be an endorsement of its content or of its owner.